- 2022.03.28 Program is now updated.
- 2022.01.27 Deadline extended to 2022/2/4.
2022.01.11 Deadline extended to 2022/1/28.
- 2021.12.14 Call for Paper available.
- 2021.11.02 Submission site open.
- 2021.10.01 IP2022 Website open.
Information photonics is an emerging field that includes state-of-the-art methods, devices, models, and applications related to the utilization of optics in information society. The objective of this meeting is to bring together international scientists, researchers, engineers and students to discuss recent developments in the field of information photonics.
Yoshio Hayasaki(Utsunomiya Univ.)
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- ♦Optical computing
- ♦Optical and optoelectronic information processing
- ♦Digital optics
- ♦Nanophotonic information system
- ♦Optical biomimetic computing
- ♦Optical cryptology
- ♦Holography and holography art
- ♦Computer-generated holography
- ♦Electronic holography
- ♦3D display
- ♦Volumetric display
- ♦Holographic display
- ♦Aerial display
- ♦Head-up display
- ♦Near-to-eye display
- ♦Novel display
- ♦Light-field imaging and display
- ♦Digital holography
- ♦Quantitative phase imaging
- ♦Optical, optoelectronic, optofluidic, and imaging devices
- ♦Computational imaging
- ♦Compressive imaging
- ♦Structured illumination imaging
- ♦Novel imaging
- ♦Novel camera
- ♦Full-field optical coherent tomography
- ♦Imaging in scattered medium
- ♦Digital phase conjugation
- ♦Novel image acquisition
- ♦Pump-probe imaging
- ♦Ultrafast imaging
- ♦X-ray imaging
- ♦THz imaging
- ♦Adaptive optics
- ♦Optical memory
- ♦Holographic data storage
- ♦Spatial light modulator
- ♦Vision engineering
- ♦Appearance control
- ♦Projection mapping
- ♦AI (artificial intelligence)
- ♦Deep-learning for imaging and image recognition
- ♦Sparse coding
- ♦VR (virtual reality)
- ♦AR (augmented reality)
- The Optical Society of Japan (OSJ)
- The Group of Information Photonics, OSJ